Fast-acting surface disinfectant with Fresh lemon scent.
DENTIRO® Mikro is an aldehyde-free ready-to-use product with lemon fragrance for the quick disinfection and cleaning of surfaces of non-invasive medical devices (e.g. laboratory benches, treatment chairs, unit surfaces, instrument trays, hand-pieces, contra-angles, operating lights, and dental instruments made of steel, aluminium, copper, silicone, or rubber). The low alcohol content of less than 50% ensures high material compatibility and reduces the potential of allergies and irritations. DENTIRO®Mikro is easily biodegradable.
- Broad spectrum of efficacy : Active against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, as well as enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.
- Excellent material compatibility : The disinfectant is compatible with a wide range of materials including aluminium and Plexiglas.
- Tested under tough conditions : The disinfectant remains effective even in the presence of heavy organic contamination such as blood or other bodily fluids.
- Leaves no residues or smearing : The disinfectant leaves no streaks and therefore makes additional wiping redundant.
- Lemon fragrance : Each application of the surface disinfectant leaves a lemon scent, for long-lasting pure freshness.
- Bottle with clip-lid : Enables disinfection of surfaces without the need for spraying.
- Biodegradable : The solution is biodegradable and does not negatively impact the ecosystem.
- Complies with European standards
CH-051013 : 1 litre
CH-051035 :10 litre
Effective Spectrum / Exposure Times
|Bactericidal (1) (clean conditions)||30s|
|Fungicidal (Candida albicans) (1) (clean conditions)||30s|
|Tuberculocidal (Mycobacterium terrae) (1)||60s|
|Mycobactericidal (Mycobacterium avium) (1)||60s|
|Hepatitis B virus (2)||30s|
|BVDV / Hepatitis C virus (3)||30s|
|Herpes simplex virus||15s|
|Influenza A virus (incl. H1N1)||60s|
|Polyomavirus (SV 40) (4)||60s|
Complies with DGHM standard methods, EN 1040, EN 1275, EN 1276, EN 14348, EN 1650, VAH / DGHM listed