ASEPTOPRINT® Liquid is a concentrate for the disinfection and cleaning of dental impressions. The highly effective disinfectant is compatible with all types of impression materials including alginate, polyether, polysulfide, A-silicone, and C-silicone. ASEPTOPRINT® Liquid does not affect the dimensional stability of dental impressions or plaster models. Free of aldehydes.
Composition in 100 g
30.0 g benzalkonium chloride, surfactants, cleaning booster, auxiliaries
H302 Harmful if swallowed. H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. P280 Wear protective gloves, protective clothing and eye protection. P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. P301+P330+P331 IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with relevant regulations.